(IN) Excuses and more excuses

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      [MSN India - opinion]

      Being a vegetarian is fun. If you do not harm, you will not be harmed,
      is my philosophy. But there are some people that really make me ill.

      1. People from vegetarian families who, tucking into a meatairline
      meal, say , I never eat meat at home

      2. People who say, yes, we are vegetarians but when we go abroadit is
      so difficult to find a decent vegetarian meal so we eat meat

      3. People who say I can't stand meat so I usually take thevegetables
      out of the meat stew and eat them
      42.Your friends introduce you as a vegetarian sometimes before
      yourname is even mentioned.

      43. Vegetarins whose little children are allowed to eat meat because
      "I cannot make choices for them" but will make choices about
      theirschool ,clothes, friends and everything else. Are you one of
      these people ?

      -By Maneka Gandhi

      To join the animal welfare movement contact gandhim@...

      http://news.in.msn.com/columns/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1374722