(US-wa) Animal-safe sex

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      [Daily - University of Washington]

      Whip cream is sexy.

      But, whip cream made from flax seed?

      Vegans say it's sexier.

      Vegans and vegetarians discussed aspects of veggie-friendly sex at a
      meeting of the Campus Animal Rights Educators (C.A.R.E.). The
      good-natured argument ran the gamut from whether swallowing is vegan
      (it all comes down to consent, they said) to the dearth of male
      vegans. One male member said he even has trouble keeping the vegan
      ladies away because he's such a rare specimen in the non-meat eating
      world.

      "I have to carry sticks with me," junior group member Thaddaeus Buser said.

      Veganism, the avoidance of animal products and byproducts, can extend
      into all aspects of a follower's life. It is not simply a diet, but a
      lifestyle. Along with not eating cheese and drinking milk, vegans can
      also choose to avoid products made with leather and wool, vitamins
      made with gelatin, and condoms made with casein, a milk protein. It is
      a lifestyle of compassion, they say.
      For Buser, dating omnivores is "outreach work."

      "I make the planet a better place one lucky lady at a time," he said.

      Junior Alisse Cassel, a C.A.R.E. officer, agreed with Buser's sentiments.

      "It's good to date omnivores," she said. "You can subversively make
      them eat vegan food."

      Besides, if vegans only dated vegans, omnivores would be missing out.
      Vegans are animals in the sack — and "better looking," said junior
      Catherine Riedo, another officer.

      Cassel said some bodily fluids taste better from a vegan.

      http://thedaily.washington.edu/2008/2/6/animal-safe-sex/