(US-va) VEGANISM MAY BE DIFFICULT TO STOMACH

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      [The Free Lance-Star - opinion]

      This year I'm going to attempt to go vegan. Veganism is like
      vegetarianism, except there can be no consumption of meat, eggs, dairy
      products or honey; no wearing of wool, silk or leather; no use of
      anything with down in it, and nothing that has been tested on animals.
      Sarah Keith is a freshman at Riverbend High School.

      http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2008/012008/01012008/344828