(US-ca) The Optimum Health Institute

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Holistic Health - November 2007

      The Optimum Health Institute

      by Koray Ozturk

      In the ancient Indian Vedic Literature, there is a simple but
      powerful saying: “avert the danger which has not yet come.” Recently
      my wife and I went through our own averting process at the Optimum
      Health Institute (OHI) in San Diego. The OHI program consists of
      three week-long sessions teaching ancient spiritual disciplines that
      promote healing. Participants learn to purify and detoxify the body
      with diet, fasting, cleansing and exercise, how to quiet the mind
      with journaling and meditation, and how to strengthen the spirit with
      study, prayer and celebration. In a safe and sacred environment
      promoting faith, love and hope, people experience God’s presence in
      the healing of themselves and others.

      Full story:
      http://www.visionmagazine.com/archives/0711/holitichealth2.html