(US) Vegetarian Times Launches Redesigned Web Site Featuring 10,000+ Recipes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      EL SEGUNDO, Calif., July 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Vegetarian Times, the
      country's most widely read vegetarian magazine, today announced a full
      redesign of its website, http://www.vegetariantimes.com/.

      The new vegetariantimes.com features a database of more than 10,000
      recipes, complete with inspiring, full-color photos. Users can save
      favorite recipes in their own online recipe box as well as generate
      recipe-specific shopping lists. An upgraded recipe search helps users
      find the perfect recipe for any meal or any occasion.

      "We are thrilled to present our smarter, livelier (and infinitely more
      useful) Web site, with even more ways to get informed and inspired
      about great food, good health, and green living," says Elizabeth
      Turner, Vegetarian Times' editor in chief. "Whether you are a die-hard
      vegan, a veg-curious omnivore, or somewhere in between, our Web site
      has something useful for you."

      http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,133713.shtml