(US-ca) Ann Gentry Named Executive Chef for Vegetarian Times

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      LOS ANGELES, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- October 05, 2006 -- Ann Gentry,
      leading vegan/vegetarian chef, cookbook author and restaurateur, has
      been named Executive Chef for Vegetarian Times, the leading vegetarian
      lifestyle and cooking magazine. In this position, Gentry will test
      recipes and contribute articles and her own recipes to the
      publication. Currently, Gentry also writes a regular column for the
      British publication Junior Magazine, one of the world's finest
      parenting magazines. "It is an honor to assume this position at a
      magazine that I admire so greatly. I have watched Vegetarian Times
      grow from a small publication into one that is an authority on great
      vegetarian cooking and living," said Gentry.

      "From the moment I tasted Ann's food at Real Food Daily, I knew she
      would be the perfect ambassador for the magazine," said Mary Margaret
      Chappell, editor-in-chief of Vegetarian Times. "She's the rare gem of
      a chef who can make healthy, vegetarian fare deliciously accessible to
      all diners. I can't wait for her to share her expertise and recipes
      with our readers."
      With her recipes and cooking techniques, readers of Vegetarian Times
      can learn how to prepare the same great dishes that are enjoyed by
      health-conscious celebrities who are fans of the Real Food Daily
      cuisine, such as Jeremy Piven, Queen Latifah, Adrien Brody, Owen
      Wilson, Jack Black, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst,
      Scarlett Johansson and Seal.

      http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=169809

      More News Headlines -- RSS Feed!
      New Links -- 100 most recent links!
      Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, Organizations, and Forums