(CA) Brushing herself off

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      HOLLYWOOD -- With all the attention given Lindsay Lohan, you'd think
      Hollywood had never eaten its young before.

      How quickly they forget Alicia Silverstone, who went from hot thing to
      has-been before the tender age of 25.
      Not that Silverstone, who turns 30 this month, ever really went away.
      She appeared opposite Kenneth Branagh in the Shakespearean musical
      Love's Labor Lost, starred in the short-lived TV series Miss Match and
      appeared on Broadway in a production of The Graduate.

      She's just no longer the tabloid bait she was then. For one, she's
      married. For another, she's healthy (and slim) -- something the animal
      rights activist credits to her vegan lifestyle.

      "I'm still a vegan, which is great because I don't have to worry about
      what I eat. As long as I don't have seven vegan cookies a day, I'm
      fine. I also do yoga and walk with the dogs and try to be active. I
      also surf -- I like surfing now."

      http://winnipegsun.com/SundayFocus/2006/10/01/1930074-sun.html

      More News Headlines -- RSS Feed!
      New Links -- 100 most recent links!
      Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, Organizations, and Forums