21263VegWorld Interns Wanted

  • MaryFinelli@...
    Feb 11 12:56 PM

      VegWorld Magazine News and Updates
      VegWorld Magazine

      VegWorld Magazine is growing and we need your help.  There are several intern positions now available.  While these positions are volunteer work at this point, they all have the potential to grow into part-time and full-time paid positions.

      If you are a good candidate for any of these positions, please respond to this email with your resume (support@...).  We will set up a phone interview with you in the near future.  Please forward this email to any friends or family that might be a good match.

      Article Contributor:  Are you a budding writer?  We are looking for an intern to assist with writing the fun assets in our magazine.  This includes top-ten lists, gossip in the veg world, hot picks for veg-related products and more.

      Tech Person:  Are you good at online techy stuff?  We are looking for a viable candidate to embed links and video into our magazines each month.  We will train you for this position.  You would need about 4 hours of time to complete this each month.

      Social Media:  Are you into Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google +?  We are looking for intern friends to keep the voice of VegWorld going throughout the day by engaging on social media, sharing posts, pictures, infographics, and basically connecting with other like-minded social media friends.

      Blogging:  Do you like blogging?  We are looking for intern friends to republish some of our articles on our blog.  You would be the voice of our magazine and reach out via our website with weekly or daily posts.

      Please contact us if you feel you are a good match.  We promise a fun working atmosphere (from your home) and great potential for growth in the future.

      Steve Prussack
      Editor-in-Chief of VegWorld Magazine
      http://www.VegWorldMag.com

      Raw Edge Productions, 9415 Culver Boulevard , Suite #528, Culver City, CA 90232, USA

      Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

      Web Bug from https://openrate.aweber.com/y/o/?l=4uWmk&m=3mdbUBttl1EL0B9