    Feb 3, 2014
      United Poultry Concerns - http://www.UPC-online.org/

      Announcing the Conscious Eating Conference
      Sunday, April 6, 2014
      David Brower Center, Berkeley, CA
      http://www.upc-online.org/forums/2014/

      United Poultry Concerns has a dynamic lineup of speakers planned for this
      inspirational conference including author Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Beyond
      Meat's CEO Ethan Brown and the founder and president of United Poultry Concerns,
      Karen Davis. This is UPC's twelfth conference and the third year in Berkeley,
      CA. so it's sure to be a fantastic day with delicious vegan food, great
      presentations and more. This event is co-sponsored by Animal Place:
      http://animalplace.org

      "After being an animal advocate for many years, I went to the Conscious Eating
      Conference in 2012. I learned so much more than I ever dreamed about the food we
      eat and was inspired to go vegan. I now consider the annual conference my vegan
      birthday and look forward to it each year. Thank you United Poultry Concerns and
      Animal Place for this important and informative conference." Russ Walker, Marin
      Humane Society

      http://www.UPC-online.org/ http://www.twitter.com/upcnews
      http://www.facebook.com/UnitedPoultryConcerns

      View this article online