PI2015 #766 - Skies Would Not Fall ASK A HORSE "If you're going to sin, sin against God, not the bureaucracy. God will forgive you but the bureaucracy won't."len_ritchey
PI2015 #765 - AAH Readers Respond PI2015#754 ASK A HORSE "Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey the laws too well." ~ Ralph Waldo Emersonlen_ritchey
PI2015 #764 - Competition . . . Tyranny's Mortal Enemy ASK A HORSE "How ever sugarcoated and ambiguous, every form of authoritarianism must start with a belieflen_ritchey
"Do we know and understand why we are free?"
~ Pennsylvania State Senator Mike Folmer ~
Revitalize America’s Founding Principles
Liberty is Self-Determination//It's Your Property//Redistribute Power, Not Wealth//Abolish Direct Taxation//Implement Citizen-Controlled Taxation)
Special Thanks to Pennsylvania State Senators John Eichelberger and Mike Folmer for their perspectives, research, and presentations contributing to this proposal.
proposes to replace existing taxation in These United States of America with solitary sales taxes controlled exclusively by voters at America's lowest political subdivisions.
(1) decentralizes maximum governmental power to lowest political subdivisions;
(2) keeps resources where local citizens know how to use them most beneficially;
(3) relieves upper political subdivisions of planning and funding responsibilities;
(4) derives taxation from commerce - nothing else.
- Feb 7, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.