FW: Opportunity with Oracle India.

  • Nilnandan Joshi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008

      Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:27:25 +0530
      From: umamahesh.kilari@...
      To: nandan_it@...
      Subject: Opportunity with Oracle India.

      MonsterIndia.com
      For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
      Monster Resume ID: 1665253      Personal Folder ID: 5285915

      Dear Nilnandan,

      Hello,

      Abiding by a history of providing excellent career opportunities to our consultants we at CES (P) Ltd, an ISO 9001-2000 and a SEI CMMI Level-3 US based S/W Company would like to introduce you to some fresh and urgent openings for Performance Tuning experienced developers or Apps DBA`s with Oracle India.

      Total Exp : 5+ Yrs
      Relevant Exp : 5+ yrs
      Job Location : Bangalore
      No. of Positions: 2
      Mode of Hire: Contract Position

      *- Around 5 years of relevant experience with good SQL/PLSQL development background *

      *- Extensive working knowledge on Oracle performance tuning*

      *- Apps DBA knowledge is a plus.*

      As this is immediate requirement with my client I request you to let me know about your interest very soon.

      Regards,
      Uma Mahesh. K
      Sr. Associate – RPO India (Delivery)
      Ph: (91) 40 40407070 x 7151 | Mail: umamahesh.kilari@...

      Customer
      Empowering
      Services

      A CMMI Level 3 company
      www.cesltd.com | Ph: +91 40 40407070 | Fax: +91 40 40102456
      ----This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the CES. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

      This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: CES Private Limited) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@...

      Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
      Update Resume now

      Windows Live Spaces : Help your online world come to life, add 500 photos a month. Try it!
    • kunal patel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008

        good morning sir,
                            i have  knowledge of SQL and F1 and i am fresh no work experience.so if  there is any vacancy or post for fresher then let me ,i would be happy to lookforward
          than you.