create database proble in 10g

  • jignesh
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I have pfile is below db_name=orcl
      global_names=TRUE
      control_files=('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control01.ctl',
      'c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control02.ctl',
      'c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control03.ctl')

      #db_block_buffers=8192
      db_block_size=8192
      db_cache_size=67300000
      #shared_pool_size=5000
      db_files=80
      db_file_multiblock_read_count=8
      shared_pool_size=67300000
      log_checkpoint_interval=10000
      log_checkpoint_timeout=0
      processes=100
      open_cursors=300
      background_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\bdump
      user_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\udump
      core_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\cdump
      remote_login_passwordfile=exclusive
      job_queue_processes=2
      undo_management=auto
      undo_tablespace=undotbs1

      when i startp database instance startup but error is
      ORA-00205: error in identifying control file, check alert log for more
      info

      then after i run create database command which below

      create database orcl
      logfile
      group 1('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo01.rdo') size 10m,
      group 2('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo02.rdo') size 10m,
      group 3('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo03.rdo') size 10m
      datafile
      'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\system.dbf' size 100m
      autoextend on
      next 10m
      maxsize unlimited
      extent management local
      sysaux datafile
      'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\sysaux.dbf' size 10m
      autoextend on
      next 10m
      maxsize unlimited
      undo tablespace undo
      datafile'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\undo.dbf' size 10m
      default temporary tablespace temp
      tempfile 'c:\oracle\database\orcl\temp.dbf' size 100m
      /

      then error is

      ORA-01092: ORACLE instance terminated. Disconnection forced

      Please help me

      Thank you

      Jignesh Patel
    • Kiran Patel
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        hi jignesh,

        shutdown and

        startup nomount pfile='pfile location'

        then issue

        create database command

        rgds,
        kiran patel

        --- jignesh <jigneshswami@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have pfile is below db_name=orcl
        > global_names=TRUE

        control_files=('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control01.ctl',
        > 'c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control02.ctl',
        > 'c:\oracle\databases\orcl\control03.ctl')
        >
        > #db_block_buffers=8192
        > db_block_size=8192
        > db_cache_size=67300000
        > #shared_pool_size=5000
        > db_files=80
        > db_file_multiblock_read_count=8
        > shared_pool_size=67300000
        > log_checkpoint_interval=10000
        > log_checkpoint_timeout=0
        > processes=100
        > open_cursors=300
        > background_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\bdump
        > user_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\udump
        > core_dump_dest=c:\oracle\admin\orcl\cdump
        > remote_login_passwordfile=exclusive
        > job_queue_processes=2
        > undo_management=auto
        > undo_tablespace=undotbs1
        >
        > when i startp database instance startup but error is
        >
        > ORA-00205: error in identifying control file, check
        > alert log for more
        > info
        >
        > then after i run create database command which below
        >

        > create database orcl
        > logfile
        > group 1('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo01.rdo')
        > size 10m,
        > group 2('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo02.rdo')
        > size 10m,
        > group 3('c:\oracle\databases\orcl\redo03.rdo')
        > size 10m
        > datafile
        > 'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\system.dbf' size 100m
        > autoextend on
        > next 10m
        > maxsize unlimited
        > extent management local
        > sysaux datafile
        > 'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\sysaux.dbf' size 10m
        > autoextend on
        > next 10m
        > maxsize unlimited
        > undo tablespace undo
        > datafile'c:\orcle\databases\orcl\undo.dbf' size
        > 10m
        > default temporary tablespace temp
        > tempfile 'c:\oracle\database\orcl\temp.dbf' size
        > 100m
        > /
        >
        > then error is
        >
        > ORA-01092: ORACLE instance terminated. Disconnection
        > forced
        >
        > Please help me
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Jignesh Patel

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • hetal shah
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008

          Hi
          just check ur parameter file undo_tablespace parameter and ur create database tablespace name, they doesnt match, u need to specify same name during creating which u ahve given in parameter file.
          Hope this works

          Regards
          Hetal

          Simply Marry
        • viral vaidya
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
            Hi,
            Go through the names of tablespaces,and check the tablespace name of undo tablespae, they must be same.
            Correct it and try again

            Thanks and regards

            Viral Vaidya
            Database Administrator
            NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
            Mumbai 400063
            Phone :- 022-26850001
            Ext :- 614
            Mo :- 09825386794

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
              Hi Viral

              Thank you

              Jignesh Patel

              viral vaidya <aapka_v@...> wrote:
              Hi,
              Go through the names of tablespaces, and check the tablespace name of undo tablespae, they must be same.
              Correct it and try again

              Thanks and regards

              ------------ --------- --------- --------- --
              Viral Vaidya
              Database Administrator
              NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
              Mumbai 400063
              Phone :- 022-26850001
              Ext :- 614
              Mo :- 09825386794

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008

                Dear Jignesh,

                First verify the locations of control file in parameter file, whether they are exists physically on proper locations or not.

                No spell,space or path mistake should be there.

                Eventhough u face same problem, then It seems you need to recreate the corrupted control file. While re creation of control file, also check datafile and redolog file path.

                Warm Regards
                Prashant Atri,
                Engineer - Database Administration,
                Manage IT Division,
                Wipro Infotech - Chennai.

              • Patel Vijaykumar
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
                  Hi jignesh,
                  if your have specified  pfile is coied from original then there is  spell mistake in  giving control file's path  for control file 2 and 3.
                  here I have  pasted it from your pfile: