Fwd: Job | IT Experts On-Demand for an USA Based IT Gaint

  • Harsh Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: RoyalHap Opportunities <naukri@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:08 AM
      Subject: Job | IT Experts On-Demand for an USA Based IT Gaint
      To: focus.harsh@...

      The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as RoyalHap Opportunities

      Experience required for the Job: 1 - 20 years
      Annual Salary of the Job: 1.0 - 40.0 Lacs
      Job Location: Baroda, Dadra & Nagar Haveli - Silvassa, Vapi, Anand, Bhavnagar, Valsad, Rajkot, Daman & Diu, Bhuj, Gir, Kandla, Porbandar, Gujarat - Other, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Surat, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Jamnagar

      Apply Now   Reply

      Dear Candidate,

      Dear Candidate,

      We, Royalhap Opportunities, are one of the leading recruitment organization based at Ahmedabad placing candidates PAN India. One of our USA Based Esteemed Client with established brand name in Software, Applications and Search Engine is coming up with their new Development Centres at Gujarat and is urgently looking candidates for the below positions at various locations.

      JOB DESIGNATION/ROLE/POSITION
      - Web automation
      - Database Administrator
      - Network Admin
      - IT Infrastructure Consultant
      - Embedded software engineer
      - Project Analyst
      - Asp.Net Developers / PHP Developers / JAVA Developers
      - Android Developers / Magento Developers
      - iOS Developers / Blackberry Developers / Windows Developers
      - Project Leads /Project Managers
      - ERP Implementors
      - IT Networking Engineers
      - SEO Analysts / Experts
      - IT Manager
      - Business Development Managers
      - QA-QC Engineers / Testing Engineers
      - Design Engineers
      - Content Writers
      - Technical Support Engineers

      JOB LOCATION
      Ahmedabad, Baroda, Gandhinagar, Surat

      CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
      Minimum Graduate / 1-20 years of experience

      SALARY BRACKET
      1.20 Lacs TO 40 LACS Rupees Per Annum

      APPLY TO
      If you find any of the above job relevant to your profile, then reply to this email with your updated CV in word format. You can also mail your CV on naukri@... with the same subject-line.

      Please mention your Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period and Current Location

      N.B.: DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT-LINE WHILE REPLYING

      Best Regards,
      RoyalHap Team
      09898086870

      www.royalhap.com
      www.facebook.com/royalhap
      Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
      Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities
      Disclaimer:
      The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as RoyalHap Opportunities (jobs@..., 37, Surya Prakash Complex, Ramdevnagar Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380015, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may: Forward this email to: compliance@... or you can Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
      Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact compliance@... for advise.

      Update Your Resume Now to be on the top of Employer's Resume Search

      Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs directly in your inbox.

      Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume written by Experts.
      Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

      --
      ---------
      Thanks / Regards

      HARSH SHAH
    • Tushar Lapani
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

      Respected Sir/Madam ,

      I am writing in response to your Email  for the Oracle DBA position. I believe my qualifications make me an excellent candidate for the position.

      I possess complete one year experience in Oracle APEX Developement and Oracle DBA. Throughout my career I have demonstrated the ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to address a wide variety of technical challenges.

      Enclosed is my resume for your review.

      I would appreciate the chance to meet with you to discuss the ways in which I can help to your organization. I can be reached at the phone numbers listed on my resume.

      Thank you for your time and consideration, I am looking forward to have your positive reply.

      Sincerely,
      Tushar Lapani