Fwd: 13 Jobs matching your Profile for 26 Aug

  • Sanjay Patel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Naukri.com Jobs <naukrialerts@...>
      Date: Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM
      Subject: 13 Jobs matching your Profile for 26 Aug
      To: "sanjay1234512345@..." <sanjay1234512345@...>

      Naukri.comnaukri.com
      India's No.1 Job Site
      Job Alert | 26th Aug, 2013Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list
      to prevent future mails from going into Junk/Spam folder.
      Dear Sanjay Ramniklal Patel (Login ID: sanjay.patel1),
      Here are new jobs matching your profile.
      You last updated your profile on 09th May, 2013. Remember, employers prefer recently updated profiles
      Update your profile nowForgot your Password?
      Looking for a different kind of a job? Tell us, and get relevant jobs in your inbox.Set your Job Alert
      Jobs in your preferred locationsDo you find these jobs relevant?Yes|No
      Sorry, we have not found any jobs matching your specified location(s).
      We would send matching jobs as soon as recruiters post them. However, you may find jobs of your interest in other locations below
      Jobs in other locations
      Immediate Opening for Oracle PL SQL Developer@hyderabad with MNC (5-10 yrs.)
      Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd (Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
      Hi, Greeting from Magna InfoTech! I would like to introduce myself Niharika part of the Resource at Magna InfoTech. We have urgent requirement f
      GIS Developer for Gurgaon/noida Contract to Hire (5-10 yrs.)
      Future Focus Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Gurgaon, Noida)
      This is regarding job opportunity with Future Focus Infotech for CMM Level 5 client, Gurgaon (Permanent position with Future Focus Infotech) Urgent opening for CMM
      Oracle Pl/sql Senior Developer- Lead- 1pm to 10pm Shoft (5-10 yrs.)
      Intelli Search (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      supporting company"s supply chain systems. Provide support of existing applications including troubleshooting, bug fixes, and enhancements of existing applications
      Application Lead- Salesforce (gurgaon) (6-10 yrs.)
      Lazzaro HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Gurgaon)
      We are looking for candidate with: Min 2 years of call center Sales force/Apex Full implementation experience in Salesforce.com experience writing Apex (classes, triggers
      Data Analyst, -sql-ssas (5-10 yrs.)
      Intelli Search (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      MS SQL Server - database functionality and operating environments in both OLTP and OLAP environment (knowledge of Oracle as a backup is a plus)  Knowledge of SQL Server Mana
      Walk in for Oracle Report lead on Mon -Fri @ Cnoi,hyd. (6-10 yrs.)
      CNO IT services (India) Private Limited (Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
      Greetings from CNO IT Services India Pvt Ltd. We accept resumes only with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA only with min 60% in SSC,Inter, B.E/B.Teh/MCA will
      NTT DATA Hyderabad Hiring Oracle ADF Professionals (5-10 yrs.)
      NTT Global Delivery Services Limited (Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
      Hi, We have a very exciting opportunity for your career growth. Please go through the following -Regarding NTT DATA opportunities bestowed for you. About NTT Data: NTTDATA is
      Oracle Applications Technical Consultant- eAM (6-10 yrs.)
      Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
      The Candidate will be required to work in the capacity of a Consultant/Senior Consultant with Minimum 4+ years of experience in IT industry and implementing Oracle Application
      Senior Developer / Lead ( ASP/ Vb.net, Adobe Flex SDK, T-sql, VB, JS ) (5-10 yrs.)
      Idexcel Technologies Private Limited (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      Idexcel Technologies, Bangalore ( ISO 27001:2005 Certified USA based Multi National Company - Product Development & Services ) is looking for .Net development professional
      Oracle Weblogic Sr Developer / Lead (5-10 yrs.)
      Capgemini (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      Must be an Oracle SAAS Application Expert and have experience in design and implementation of Data Models and Application Logic for scalable, secure, high-performance systems<
      Data Management Technical Consultant (8-12 yrs.)
      Capgemini (Mumbai)
      Experienceas a Data Load LeadAt least8 years of over all IT experienceShould have delivered 4/5 Data Migration projects in Oracle E-Business SuiteShould be expert in creating
      Lead Engineer (9-12 yrs.)
      Navteq India Pvt Ltd (Mumbai)
      Job Description Job Title: Lead Engineer Reports to (title): Engineering Manager SUMMARY HERE, a Nokia business, is offering
      Immediate Opportunity in Mumbai/ Chennai for Senior Analyst Position (6-10 yrs.)
      Convate Consultancy (Chennai, Mumbai)
      Greetings from Convate..! Hope you are in the best of health and spirits Immediate opportunity in Mumbai/ Chennai for Senior Analyst position with Bankin

      View all matching jobs »Do you find these jobs relevant?Yes|No
      You last updated your profile on 09th May, 2013. Remember, employers prefer recently updated profiles
      Update your profile nowForgot your Password?
      Looking for a different kind of a job? Tell us, and get relevant jobs in your inbox.Set your Job Alert
      Wish you good luck in your job search.

      Regards,
      naukri.com team
      Unsubscribe | Report a problem

      You have received this mail because your e-mail ID is registered with Naukri.com. This is a system-generated e-mail, please don't reply to this message. The jobs sent in this mail have been posted by the clients of Naukri.com. IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this mailer is authentic. Users are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We recommend that you visit our Terms & Conditions and the Security Advice for more comprehensive information

      --
      Sanjay Patel
      (M) 09426360893