OPENING FOR SQL, PL-SQL

  • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear All
      Check this job. Salary is less but good for begineers like sql, plsql. Ask for other allowances apart from salary mentioned below. If you are expert in SQL, Pl/SQL do not work for less and ask more. But if you are 70:30 then you have to compromise to start career.

      Requirement 1 : System Supervisor

      Skill : Expert in Oracle, SQL
      Job Profile : 1. Database Handling, Server Handling
      2. Software / Application Handling
      3. Reporting
      4. Coordination between Govt. Office, H/Q, and Company
      Job Title : System Supervisor
      Salary : 5000 to 6000 Rs. PM
      Location : Himmatnagar
      Joining Date : Immediately

      Gujarat Infotech Limited is a leading Information Technology Company. It offers high quality IT solutions & services, Hardware Maintenance, Education & Training & Turnkey Project Implementation through a group of highly qualified professionals operating from Ahmedabad, including US. Here good opportunities for the persons who wants to make their career with ISO 9001:2000 company with Government background. Other details are as under :

      Interested candidates rush with your resume or contact immediately at below mentioned address .......

      Dilip Rathod
      Project Manager

      Gujarat Infotech Ltd.,
      24 New York Tower, Nr. Thaltej Cross Road,
      S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
      Phone : 079 - 26854900.
      ITS oracle Team
      Exploring every possibility of Job for our candidates.

    • harsh purohit
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Respected Sir, I am Interested in this job so Please Forward my resume further

        ITS oracle Team
        Exploring every possibility of Job for our candidates.

        With Regards
        Harsh Purohit
        Software Engineer
        Birla Corporation Ltd.