Fwd: Job | immediate Hiring for Oracle HRMS Techno-Functional Consultant - Bangalore

  • Harsh Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Computer Power Group <chandrak@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:47 PM
      Subject: Job | immediate Hiring for Oracle HRMS Techno-Functional Consultant - Bangalore
      To: focus.harsh@...

      The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Computer Power Group

      Apply Now   Reply

      Dear Candidate,

      Hello,

      I am Chandra Sekhar K, from Computer Power Group, a US based $ 10 Million Technology Services & Staffing Company and I operate out of the Hyd office. One of Our prestigious client needs Oracle Apps HRMS Techno-Functional Professionals on an urgent basis at Bangalore Location and this mail explains all details about the same.

      REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION IS BELOW:
       Strong technical skills in oracle apps 11i, R12. Should have 4+ yrs relevant exp
       Should have technical expertise in PL/SQL, Reports and XML publisher of minimum 3+ yrs
       Should have technical expertise of minimum 3+ yrs doing interface fixes, report fixes.
       Should have hands on exp of minimum 3+ yrs/3 projects experience on the below sub modules

      Core HRMS + any 2 of the below sub modules are mandatory.
      Payroll
      Benefits
      OAB
      OTL
      SSHR

       Excellent communication are mandatory
      Pls pass on this mail to potential friends too. We have a reward for reference program wherein, if your ref gets selected, you can walk into our office and collect the cash reward (more details when I talk to you). Do kindly ignore if you do not match the opportunity.

      If you fit the opportunity well and want to explore the opportunity, pls send me the following details immdly (mandatory without which we cannot process your profile) along with your updated resume and I will get in touch with you immdly thereafter.

      Name:
      Location:
      Qualification / Class / Year of Passing::
      Total IT Experience:
      Total Experience in Oracle Application:
      Total Experience in Oracle Apps HRMS Module :
      Total Experience as Techno - Functional (Technical % - Functional %):
      Name of the Previous Companies (list all):
      Name of the Current Company:
      Current Designation:
      Current Salary:
      Expected Salary:
      Can join in how many days:
      Why are you looking for a change?
      Any offers? Details pls (Will help us position / sell you rightly):

      Feel free to call me anytime for any inquiries.

      Regards,
      Chandra Sekhar K

      Computer Power Group
      An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
      Dir: +91-40-44646415 I

      India Off: Plot Nos 13, Phase II, First Floor, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
      Headquarters: 250, Regency CT, Suite 101, Brookfield, WI - 53045

      --
      ---------
      Thanks / Regards

      HARSH SHAH