Fwd: Oracle DBA Openings @ Bangalore [Contract to Hire]
- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Emergys Software Private Limited" <info@...>
Date: Feb 11, 2013 2:38 PM
Subject: Oracle DBA Openings @ Bangalore [Contract to Hire]
To respond back directly to the Employer, please click on Reply button,
or send an email to hrchennai@... (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
For Internal Use of Employer - Monster Resume ID: 16178322 Personal Folder ID: 12867084 Dear Vinay,
Kindly Send me your Updated Profile with the following data
2. Rel Exp
Senior Oracle DBA JD
- Design, support and administration of databases in development and in client site also.
- Ensure that the databases remain healthy and stable
- Provide DBA services to support project and day to day work
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task management
- Provide on-call support on a need basis.
- Perform database performance tuning using AWR, ADDM and ASH reports
- Interact with application team and client personnel on technical issues
- Coordinate database level changes with data center team, technical team, application team and
- Should be an individual contributor and complete task with no or minimal supervision.
- Should have hands on experience on Installation, configuration and Administration of 11g RAC.
- Should have experience on configuring and maintaining Data guard
- Need to be good with logical and physical database backups- Datapump and RMAN – and
- Provide expertise in SQL,PL/SQL,LOB objects, SQL tuning, backup and recovery support, Oracle RAC, Data Guard, installation of Oracle software and configuration, apply patches, Unix shell scripting, partitioning of tables and indexes, partition maintenances, archiving of data, capacity planning, complex security architectures and have basic Unix administration skills.
The individual may be expected to split his time on more than one client or project and work as shared DBA.
- Research recommend and help implement new technology.
- Conduct structured walk-through or inspections for technical areas.
- Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Develop technical standards for the database technology.
- Identify and initiate process improvements.
- Develop and document best practices and standards.
• 6 + years of Oracle 10g or 11g DBA experience in Unix platform
And mandatory skill requirements:
• Unix shell scripting
• RAC, ASM and RMAN
• Oracle Partitioning
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements (any of the following):
• Oracle Data Masking tools
• Replication tools – Golden gate, Shareplex
• Knowledge on MySQL and SQL Server
• Bachelors degree (4 year college)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Arul Murugan T
Systems for Synergy
Consolidated Cybernetics Co Pvt Ltd;
[An ISO 9001:2008 Company]
Auras Corporate Center 4th Floor,
98A Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai 600004.
Phone: 044 2847 3547, 2847 8522, 2847 8565
Click here to disable your account if you are not the intended recipient.
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now