Fwd: Career with Wipro Technologies

  • Amit Parmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Dear team,

      Fyi please..

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Wipro Ltd.
      Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
      Subject: Career with Wipro Technologies
      To: prmr.amit@...

      To respond back directly to the Employer, please click on Reply button,
      or send an email to amit.tanavade@... (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
      For Internal Use of Employer - Monster Resume ID: 38410407      Personal Folder ID: 11397423
      Dear amit,

      Hi,
      Greetings from Wipro Technologies!!
      Hope this message of mine finds you in best of health and spirits.
      We have arranged Recruitment Drive on Saturday, 2nd Feb 2013.
      We are looking for following professionals:-
      • Oracle DBA with RAC/ ASM/ Data Guard,/ ASO /OEM/ RMAN exp
      Exp- 3 to 7yrs
      Joining Location- Mumbai, Chennai, Greater Noida
      • SQL DBA with in SQL Clustering, DB mirroring, log shipping and replication exp
      Exp- 3 to 7yrs
      Joining location- Mumbai, Chennai, Greater Noida
      • Sybase DBA with Sybase ASE 15, Sybase Replication exp
      Exp- 3 to 10yrs
      Joining location- Mumbai, Chennai, Greater Noida
      Interview Venue- Wipro Technologies, 7th Floor, Kensington Tower, Next to Nomura Tower, Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai.
      Registration Time- 10am to 2pm
      Contact Person- Jewel Nadar
      Please bring updated CV, Pan Card Copy along with you.
      Please refer friends or colleague also who would be interested in the opportunity!
      Note- Please ignore, if you are already associated with Wipro Technologies.
      Regards,
      Amit Tanavade
      Talent Acquisition, Wipro Technologies

      This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Wipro Ltd.) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@... or mark it Spam

      Click here to disable your account if you are not the intended recipient.
      Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
      Update Resume now

      --
      Regards,
      Amit.