Fw: C++ Sr.Engineer Opening at Collabera Solutions

  • Mohit Lalwani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Collabera Solutions Private Limited <info@...>
      To: mohit_csengg@...
      Sent: Thursday, 2 August 2012 11:06 AM
      Subject: C++ Sr.Engineer Opening at Collabera Solutions

      MonsterIndia.com
      For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
      Monster Resume ID: 40172587      Personal Folder ID: 11929791

      Dear Mohit,

      This is Shreya from Collabera Solutions. This mail is wrt to the opening with us: C++ Sr.Engineer

      Location: Bangalore
      JD:
      - Experience in C++ development

      - Experience in Unix OS

      - Knowledge in database: SQL, Oracle, Informix

      - Preferably Telecom domain (added advantage)

      - Candidates who can join us soon will be given preference

      If interested, kindly revert with your updated resume to shreya@... with below mentioned data,

      Current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Notice Period:

      About Collabera: www.collabera.com
      Collabera (formerly GCI) is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions firms worldwide. We work with leading Global 2000 firms from the Financial Services, Manufacturing & Retail, Technology, Communications & Media domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that bridge our client's Execution Gaps through our proprietary methodologies- Momentum workshops, ABS (Asset Based Services) and Global Delivery Model - helping them experience accelerated value.

      Net Worth: $450 Million
      Established: 1991, HQ: Morristown, New Jersey, USA.
      Strength: 6500+
      Global Presence: 4 Continents, 6 Delivery Hubs and 28 Offices worldwide.
      Our Global Delivery model leverages a best-in-class Quality system (including SEI CMMi Level 5 and ISO 27001)

      Regards,
      Shreya

      This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Collabera Solutions Private Limited) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@... or mark it Spam

      Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
      Update Resume now