Difference between oracle 9i and 10g Database

  • harshal_shah1417
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi all,
      Please send me the difference between oracle 9i and 10g
      Database if any one knows.

      Thanks
      Harshal
    • Sweta Parikh
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hi,

        Attached files will give you idea about new features in Oracle10g, from that you can differentiate features in 9i and 10g.

        Regards,
        Sweta Parikh

        harshal_shah1417 <harshal_shah1417@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        Please send me the difference between oracle 9i and 10g
        Database if any one knows.

        Thanks
        Harshal

        Building a website is a piece of cake.