Fwd: CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXEC - LINUX - PUNE

  • Kaushal Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: SMP Recruitment <uppl@...>
      Date: Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM
      Subject: CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXEC - LINUX - PUNE
      To: kaushaldaveit@...

      For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
      Monster Resume ID: 32225477      Personal Folder ID: 10550450

      Dear Kaushal,

      We have given below requirement with our client (product based company) in Pune.

      if interested, please revert with

      updated cv / current income / expected income / time required to join

      regards,
      SUNITA POOJARI
      SMP RECRUITMENT
      9892121288

      Position: Customer Support Executive
      Sal range: Rs 1.2L to 1.80L p.a
      Job profile: Implementing and maintaining Mithi Connect Xf the Linux based enterprise messaging and collaboration software (Now used by over a 200 enterprise customers across 50 cities in India and abroad to serve the needs of over 300,000 users).

      Desired candidate profile:
      *1 yr exp in configuring and managing Enterprise Solutions for customers.
      * Freshers can also apply.
      *Good problem solving and good communication skills to interact with customers.
      *Programming knowledge in Linux will be an advantage.

      This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: SMP Recruitment) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@...

      Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
      Update Resume now

      --
      Best Regards,

      Kaushal Dave.