Re: [itsoracleteam] Passing values to parameters

  • Hardik Vyas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      hi..
      u can gpt  Varray. to take multiple values..
      and then use FOR ALL loop.. and then store inputs as  comma,seperated values as inputs for NODE_ID..

      On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Ronak Mandowara <mandowara_r@...> wrote:

      Hi Friends,

        I had created one procedure having 6 in parameters and 2 out parameters. one of the in parameter is NODE_ID.
      Now what I want is I want to pass two values to this parameter when I run it..means say for NODE_ID I wan to pass two values like (23,25).
      Currently I can pass only one value for NODE_ID.
      Hope I made you understand the question.
      What shall I do to get such thing possible.???

      Thanks & Regards
      Ronak

      --
      Thanks