Fw: Urgently Require "Oracle Database Developer"

  • ninad shah
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: ninad shah <dba_ninad@...>
      To: ninad shah <ninad17in2001@...>
      Sent: Thu, 2 June, 2011 8:30:48 AM
      Subject: Fw: Urgently Require "Oracle Database Developer"

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "boomingjobs@..." <boomingjobs@...>
      To: dba_ninad@...
      Sent: Thu, 2 June, 2011 8:25:06 AM
      Subject: Urgently Require "Oracle Database Developer"

      Dear Candidate,

      We are looking out for "Oracle Database Engineer" for our client - A leading Vehicle tracking systems making company in India, based @ Navi Mumbai.

      Job Description

      Position: Oracle Database Developer

      Job Location - MIDC, Mahape

      No. Of Position: 02

      Skill Set: Experience in Oracle 9i, 10g, Creating PL /SQL, Trigger, Olap cubes,
      Good Knowledge in DWH concepts is a must.

      Experience: 1 + Year

      Note: Candidates in and around Navi Mumbai are preferred

      Note: Further shortlisted candidates will be personally interviewe d on Saturday, 04th June 2011.

      Interested candidates are requested to kindly send in your updated resume on boomingjobs@... along with your current & Expected CTC and notice period in your current organization.

      Any references from your rich contact shall highly be appreciated.

      --
      Thanks & Regards,
      Navin DLima

      Urgent! Have you Updated your resume recently? Only recently updated resumes get Interview calls. Update your resume now and bag that perfect job.

      Disclaimer: The sender solitire5 of this email is registered with TimesJobs.com as Solitari Consultant ( info@..., abc sec-12 noida ) and has accessed your resume on TimesJobs.com. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify the content of the mails sent by the employers/recruiters. Further, you are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited mail that you may receive from any individual/firm/company, asking for advance payment for any service that they may claim to be offering. Timesjobs.com does not vouch/guarantee for any such offers made by the above said parties. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may report abuse by forwarding this email to: corporatecare@.... Please note that timesjobs.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details. You can block this recruiter from searching your resume and contacting you.This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom
    • Viswajeet Samal
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        Ninad,

        can you please guide us, being freshers what we should do get our first step in the companies as DBA, well still now all the openings that you have posted were for the experienced guys, can you please do some posting for we freshers, that will be a great help from your side. We are really getting frustrated...

        Thanks for your kind support..
        Viswajeet

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
          Hi Viswajeet..
          Its Hardik Vyas here..
          I thought i would interrupt and share my expirence with you guys.. Hope it helps you all who have completed OCP and waiting for fresher positoins for DBA..

          About myself I have 4yrs of core plsql developer experience..than wanted to go in DBA track..so did my OCP 10g under Nidhi Mam last year june..  I was in the same condition as u r.. I was getting lot of offercs for PLSQL developer and i had 4yrs expericen in that so salary was also gr8..but wanted to stikc with DBA thats it..so was getting bit itcy that whast sould id o ..  so discussed with Nidhi mam also with Amit sir....and they guided me and told me that first grab whatever u get rather than wating for fresher DBA position.. so had a thought on it and than agreed with Nidhi mam.  So started with CADILA for 6months and wthing that time got a requirement wiht fresher DBA and joined the company.. so dont wati for the position to come to you.. get into ur job if its plsql developer than its fine.. u need to stck to roacle.. thast it.. and first step to DBA success is plsql develpment.. so its going to b helpful..  and yes..  meanwhile u need to keep on searching for ur dba post.. dont b complesant with jhat waht u get.. b focus that u want to b a DBA in a cmpany..

          Thats all i want to say to all u guys who are on bench after ur OCP certifcations.. Dont get frustrrated.. have confidence on urself and thats it.. sooner or later u will get to it.. Most imp thing dont b upset ..

          Hope my story helped you... Think over it ..and Start searching..
          Best of luck to all u guys from the bottom of my heart..

          Bye 4 now..
          Have a gr8 day ahead..

          On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Viswajeet Samal <iviswajeet@...> wrote:

[...]

          Hardik Vyas..
          Oracle Certified Professional
          Proud To B an Indian..

        • Parikh Vishal
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2011
            I am totally agree with Viswajeet. I mean you guys have very good opportunities who have 2-3 years experience but it's very difficult at entry level we get frustation at some level.

            How we can enter into the field ? that is the very big question for the fresher in this fieldso if some one guide us or send some posts relavant to fresher level then it will be very great help from you guys.

            Thanks & Regards,
            VishalYP.

          • ninad shah
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2011
              Hi Hardik,

              I am highly appreciating and rating highest to your response. A real life example for every fresher, Even I started my life as developer and not with oracle.

              For freshers,

              Hardik guided all correctly, don't insist to see yourself as DBA in very first job. Keep upgrading yourself with RAC, Dataguard and 11g knowledge.

              I would suggest to connect to ultimate contact person of experienced job profile publisher (not an ITS group member) for verbal communication. One may meet their expectation then will may get hired. If one doesn't meet criteria then request them to keep your CV for future reference.

              Register on carrier link of every huge company's portal. Keep eyes open around, Search out yahoo groups for oracle jobs and get registered on it.

              Keep updating your CVs daily on job portals e.g. Monster, naukri, timesjob.

              After OCP completion I waited 1.5 yr to get first break. So, not to worry guys.

              Best of luck to every job seeker.

              Thanks & Regds,
              Ninad Shah

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011

                           I suggest take a job first at any platform like .net, php or java and if there is a oracle technology also over there than it is the best thing. When you work for your company show your ability towards back end whether it is mysql, mssql or oracle. Show your best capability in Database portion of any projects company will definitely give you chance to work in database administration field and gradually you got a live experience simultaneously you enhance your knowledge in DBA Field.

                  After getting a first job in php,.net or java, You need become database developer or database administration
                  whether it is a oracle or any  rdbms then depends upon your dedication and your luck you will find your DBA Role.

                  I also wants to share something is that DBA is not the top most position in any company. Your Goal should be set to become CEO or CTO kind of thing in your future so whether you choose track of DBA or Developer or Business Developer or anything which relates IT but it should opens a track to become CEO of successful IT company not the DBA of any IT Company. Don't bag for jobs to anybody because "baggers have no choice" and people cannot help you in this field you need to help yourself set a goal of sky rather to climb a small tree.

                  ""mark zuckerberg CEO of Facebook on age of 23 years"" We are not that much efficient but we should make are goal like him.

                  I know might be this sentence are very hard to digest. I also suffers a lot in my career but bitter answers from seniors and colleagues teaches me a lot about this profession. Do not rely any body no one will give you a job. All people give you suggestions and false promises. Only one thing can help you and that is your dedication to find a job not finding a role of DBA.

                  Regards,
                  Sanket Patel
                  System Analyst | Acube InfoSystem.
                  +91 99090 28801