want to know more about oracle utilities.

  • kaushal nayak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      hello friends,
      i would like to know about oracle utitlies in details.
      i had completed my ocp certification and now preparing for interview.
      i think deep knowledge of you oracle utilities like DBVERIFY, net configuration manager, RMAN backup and recovery utility,
      ect...
      i would  like to know more about such utilities and detail knowledge of such utilities.

      your valuable guidence help me to make my skills better.

      with warm regards,
      Kaushal R Nayak

    • ninad shah
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Hi Kaushal,

        Oracle is too wide, consists set of utilities.

        Few are as below:

        Log Miner, ADDM, AWR, ASH, orakill, dbms_stats, Explain plan, statspack, Resource Manager.....

        This is just a short list. For, job cracking purpose you may try to get technologies being used in most of companies.

        Thanks & Regds,
        Ninad Shah