Fw: job

  • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:46 AM
      Subject: job

      Job TitleDATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
      Sub-ClassificationDatabase Dev. & Admin
      CompanyCARE Australia
      LocationMelbourne - Inner
      Job TypeFull Time
      ExperienceNot Provided
      Candidate Requirement
      Job DescriptionThe Database Administrator/Coordinator working as part of the Direct Marketing Team will ensure the effective use of CARE’s supporter database with a primary focus on updating supporter groups and providing data and reports to the team. This position reports directly to the Fund raising Manager.
      RequirementsWe are looking for you if you possess excellent computer, analytical and numerical skills and a willingness to take on new tasks and roles and develop and adopt new systems and if you also enjoy working closely with other team members to negotiate priorities and solve problems.

      Contact Information
      Apply AtApply for this job at:
      http://it.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?
      Sequence=143&PageNumber=1&JobID=9161527

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • atri prashant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Dear Tanay,

        Thanks for info. Actually I am interested for below job, but I am facing some problem in link, so here I attached my updated CV. kindly apply for me as per suitable profile.

        And request to other members if they have any requirement in their source plz tell me.

        Sorry for disturb you.

        Thanks.

        Regards
        Prashant Atri - DBA,
        Server Admin Section,
        MCN, Reliance Greens.
        Job DescriptionThe Database Administrator/ Coordinator working as part of the Direct Marketing Team will ensure the effective use of CARE’s supporter database with a primary focus on updating supporter groups and providing data and reports to the team. This position reports directly to the Fund raising Manager.
        RequirementsWe are looking for you if you possess excellent computer, analytical and numerical skills and a willingness to take on new tasks and roles and develop and adopt new systems and if you also enjoy working closely with other team members to negotiate priorities and solve problems.

        Contact Information
        Apply AtApply for this job at:
        http://it.seek. com.au/users/ apply/index. ascx?
        Sequence=143&PageNumber=1&JobID=9161527
        Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2007
          Thanks Tanay for sending job opportunities
          Check out these.

          All the best
          ITS Oracle Team
          Putting Maximum Efforts to Show Effortless