Fw: Job Vacancy

  • its
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      Check out this DBA job
      Thanks Narendra for forwading the same.
      ITS Oracle Team
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:53 PM
      Subject: Job Vacancy

      Hi Amit Sir,
      How are you?
      I got the following job oppertunity that i would like to share with you.
      plz forward this vacancy to others.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Narendra Hemrajani
      Company's Profile:

      Our Esteemed client is an ISO 9002 company and enjoys a visible presence in two businesses i.e. Plastics & Textiles with with annual turnover of 1000 crores. They are having manufacturing facilities across India. They are looking for an outstanding Software professional, to cater to business growth of the exiting unit...............

      On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a Person for ...........

      Designation:- Oracle DBA

      Qualification  :- Candidate Should  be Either BE or MCA. with Good Communication Skill.

      Location :  Kalol (Ahmedabad)

      Salary would be tune with individual's experience and profile.

      *** Staff Bus Facility is there

      From a preliminary scrutiny, I need the following from your end to exactly ascertain the match.

      1. Your latest updated CV in MS Word (.doc) format, preferably with a scanned image of your passport-size photograph in .gif or .jpeg format.
      2. Details of your current compensation in terms of "Cost to Company (CTC)" per month or per annum.
      3. Your concurrence that you are willing to let us forward your CV to our clients for this particular opening.
      4. Information as to the best time and number to call you regarding this opening.
      5. Your willingness to relocate.

      I shall expect you to mail in these to me by 04/04/2007. On receiving this information and documents, I shall be able to assess your candidature more accurately. If I am satisfied, I shall be forwarding your profile to our clients, else I shall ask for further information or clarifications.

      I expect our clients to take about 6 days to peruse the profiles.

      That is all for now. Please feel free to communicate with me if need be.

      Looking forward to your prompt response,

      Thanks & Regards,
      Vaishali Nirmal
      Dhruv Counseling Services
      8, A-3, Arjun Tower, Besides Chiripal House,
      Shivranjani Char Rasta, Satellite,
      Ahmedabad 380015. INDIA.
      Ph.: +91 79 26761605 / 09.
      Fax: +91 79 26761520.
      E-mail: vaishali@...
      Website : www.dcspl.com

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • its
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
                 photo                                photo2                            photo3