Fw: DBA Administrator

  • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      MonsterIndia.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 6:08 PM
      Subject: DBA Administrator

      For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
      Monster Resume ID: 24347000      Personal Folder ID: 7753087

      Dear Amit,

      Warm Greetings!!!! From HRS Consulting Pvt., Ltd.,

      With reference to your profile in Naukri, currently we are having an opening in IBM.

      Oracle DBA / SQL DBA (L3 & above)

      Total experience: 6+ years
      Relevant experience: 4+ Years
      Location: Bangalore, Chennai.

      Best Regards,
      Divya Murthy
      Senior IT Consultant
      HRS Consulting Pvt., Ltd.,
      #105, 3rd Floor, Globe House,
      Richmond Road,
      Bangalore-560025
      Mob :9342584417

      This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: HRS Consulting Pvt Ltd) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@...

      Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
      Update Resume now