Pl/sql developer Requirment Ahmedabad

  • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 10:51 PM

      Dear all
      One of our client have following requirement at Ahmedabad. Really a good company and offer good payscale to right candidate.

      Position:Oracle PL /SQL Developer

      Candidate will be working on next-generation enterprise software applications based on a J2EE enterprise services platform. You will contribute to design brainstorming sessions, design one or more software subsystems and spend most of your time developing code to realize a web-based business application. We are looking for talented individuals who are self-motivated, quick learner, and good team players. This position reports to the Development Manager.

      Responsibilities:

      • Builds back-end database components in PL/SQL for web based applications
      • Designs and develops modules for a high-volume multi-user application suite
      • Creates packages, procedures, functions, triggers and views to encapsulate business rules
      • Automates unit tests for PL/SQL packages
      • Documents implementation specifications
      • Participates in feature implementation reviews

      Requirements:

      • 4-6 years of experience of PL/SQL programming.
      • BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
      • Demonstrated experience with Oracle PL/SQL
      • Working experience with Oracle 9i and 10g environments
      • Experience developing backend code for web based applications
      • Experience tuning large database environments
      • Strong knowledge of development methodologies, standards and procedures
      • Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task across concurrent project tasks
      • Working experience with Application servers is a plus
      • Oracle certifications would be an added advantage

      Send your CV to amit_its@... with in 3 days of this email.