Oralce Forms 9i Problem

  • jimit dagli
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Dear Friend,

      ifrun60.exe application to run compiled source program in forms 6i. Is there any application in forms 9i to run compiled source program ?

      Regards,

      Jimit

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
    • deep shah
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi..
        You have require developer suit install on your PC.
        than
        Step 1:-  Start --> Program files --> Developer suit --> Forms Developer --> Start OC4J instance
        Step 2:-  Copy your Form into c:\ or d:\ drive..
        Step 3:- Start --> Program files --> Developer suit --> Forms Developer --> Run form on a web & click
        Step 4 :- New window open than Give Form = Your Source Path
        Step 5 :-  Web Port = Your port No.

        Another Option Is :-
        Otherwise you have install Application serve's Forms & report service in your PC.

        free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
          Hi..Deep

          Thanking You. I have installed developer suit on my pc. but I required exe file from which I can run form. by using ifrun60.exe we can run forms in forms 6i. Is any .exe file in forms 9i from which we can run forms ?

          Regards,

          Jimit

          ifrun60.exe application to run compiled source program in forms 6i. Is there any application in forms 9i to run compiled source program ?

          Regards,

          Jimit

          See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

          Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.