Fw: Need Oracle DBA at CMM level Co

  • Mr bhavik nanavati
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      --- On Sat, 5/30/09, rupali@... <rupali@...> wrote:

      From: rupali@... <rupali@...>
      Subject: Need Oracle DBA at CMM level Co
      To: bhaviknanavati@...
      Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 4:58 PM

      Hi,
      Greetings...!!!

      This is Rupali from Sellcraft Softech Pvt.Ltd.,Pune.
      Our Company Sellcraft Softech Pvt.Ltd.is an ISO certified company having offices in Hydrabad,Banglore,Kolkatta,Pune and USA.Our clientele includes the Top 20 IT companies in India.

      At present we have an urgent opening with our SEI-CMMi Level 5;

      Skill: Oracle DBA

      Exp: 3 to 7 yrs

      Location : Mumbai , Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore

      With Excellent Communication skill

      If you are interested please forward your resume in a word format along with the following details (It's Mandatory).

      Name of Candidate: -
      Current Company & Location: -
      Total IT Exp: -
      Relevant Exp.:-
      Current CTC Per Annum : -
      Expected CTC Per Annum : -
      Notice period: -
      Throughout Ist Class(Y/N): -
      Reason for Job change:-
      Contact No.:-

      If you are not looking for the change sorry for the inconvenience.
      Regards,
      Rupali
      rupali@...

      Disclaimer:
      The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Sellcraft Softech Pvt. Ltd (sellcraft_4@..., 301 D ,, MPJ Chambers, Wakdewadi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411003) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

      If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
      1. Report abuse by forwarding this email to: abuse@...
      2. You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.

      Please note that Naukri.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.

      To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search Update Your Resume Now

      Your CV has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Use Resume Services & see the difference!

      Ads by Google
      VacanciesGovernment Jobs

      Partner Sites
      Find your dream match on Jeevansathi.comGet career advice on asknaukri.com
      Buy/Sell/Rent Property on 99acres.comBuild your professional network on Brijj

      Try visual studio 2008. It's Free