Fw: Excellent Opportunity for Solaris Adminstrator with Infinite Computer Solutions,a SEI CMMI Level5 Company in Chennai Location
--- On Thu, 3/19/09, yogeeshwaranb@... <yogeeshwaranb@...> wrote:
From: yogeeshwaranb@... <yogeeshwaranb@...>
Subject: Excellent Opportunity for Solaris Adminstrator with Infinite Computer Solutions,a SEI CMMI Level5 Company in Chennai Location
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 11:09 AMExcellent Opportunity for Solaris Adminstrator with Infinite Computer Solutions,a SEI CMMI Level5 Company in Chennai Location
Company : Infinite Computer Solutions is a US$ 150 million, SEI CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma initiated & accomplied to BS7799 security standards IT solutions and services provider with an employee strength of more than 5000 globally. Infinite Computer Solutions is one of the fastest growing Indian IT companies (Ranked 50th in the Dataquest-IDC survey of Indian IT& ITES companies in 2004; Listed among Top 20 IT exporters for 2003 by Nasscom). Infinite is a progressive employer offering an employee centric work environment and liberal benefits (Infinite ranked 15th in the Dataquest-IDC Best Employer Survey 2004).
Infinite's has a role based organization structure and provides empowerment and ample opportunities for professional and career advancement. Infinite offers a perfect work-life balance Infinite provides unlimited global opportunities and a chance to work on leading-edge technologies for its Fortune 50 Clients. (To know more about us log onto www.infinite.com)
Technical Experience Summary
Operating Systems : Sun Solaris 8, 9 &10 on Sparc Platforms, and HP-Unix 11.0 & 11i and Windows 2000 & 2003.
Hardware Platforms: Sun-Ultra Enterprise - 450, 250, 220, Sunfire 280R, V440, V480, V490, V880, V890, 4800 and 6900 Severs, Ultra 10, 60, 80 and Sun Blade-2000 ,Ultra-45 Workstations,HP-Superdome servers
Application Software : Apache,Tomcat,Modjk
Special Software: Solaris Volume Manager, Veritas volume manager, Veritas File System and Veritas Cluster.
• Installing, Configuration & troubleshooting of Solaris OE 10.
• OS installation, upgrade and recovery
• Adding New File System, creating links, design strategies to maintain free spaces in file system, monitoring free space, disk usage, Administration and monitoring of disk based file system, process, and cache file system.
• Handling Disk Crashes, Database crashes, Kernel Panic and other exceptions and recovering the system to its normal condition ensuring minimum downtime.
• Analyze performance problems & recommend actions to alleviate problems.
• Administering NFS Server and client AutoFS Configuration and Administration.
• Disk Crash recovery (File systems and Databases), Kernel Panic, LVM, MirrorDisk,tar, ufsdump and ufrestore
• Monitoring disk space, CPU, Network utilization using system utilities
• Managing Account policy, password length and password age, password restrictions
• Analyze log files & perform Root cause analysis and prepare documentation
• Managing the Disk Space & Fine tuning
• Managing Package, Patches Administration and OS Hardening
• Managing Finacle 10 & Bank Master support to end users
Installing Solaris OS using Cloning, Network cloning using ufsdump,
Installing, Managing and Administering NIS, NFS, AutoFS.
Administering NIS users like creation, transfer, deletion, passwd reset, passwd extend, alias creation, modifying uid & gid of users, modifying file permission.
Installing Apache, Tomcat Web servers.
Trouble shooting hardware on sparc machines (ultra 5,10,60 sunfire v210, v240, Blade 100,150,1500,2500) and X86 platform xeon series.
Configuring and trouble shooting Mail Clients on Mozilla,Netscape
Troubleshooting the problems in MOTUS environment for users.
Configuring DNS on Client side.
Backup for Backup Admin, responsible for Backup and Restoration of Project Related Application Data (Repository), User Data and Mails according to the company standards.
Managing a corporate LAN consisting of servers, client workstations.
• Configuring and Managing Nagios for Unix servers and Solar winds (Network Monitoring) and Monitoring server’s CPU, MEMEORY, DISKUtilization
• Managing Server Performances, Monitoring System Performance using Top , vmstat, iostat ,netstat etc
• Performance Tuning with Kernel parameters.
Veritas Volume Manager Administration
• Installing and configuring Veritas Volume Manager & Cluster 5.0
• Administering Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas File System for disk space management on Solaris Domains.
• Resizing the Volumes and File systems and Root Mirroring by VxVM.
Creating and Administering Disk Groups and Volumes.
Creating and Administering Sub Disks and Plexes.
Job Location :Chennai
Please send me your updated resume along with the following details:-
Time required to join
Thanks & Regards,
B.YogeshDisclaimer:The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Infinite Computer Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (, Infinite Computer Solution, Plot No 157, EPIP Zone, 2nd Phase,, whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.
If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
- Report abuse by forwarding this email to: abuse@...
- You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
Please note that Naukri.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.
To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search Update Your Resume Now Your CV has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Use Resume Services & see the difference!
Ads by Google
Find your dream match on Jeevansathi.com Get career advice on asknaukri.com Buy/Sell/Rent Property on 99acres.com Brijj your network to win a trip to London
Try visual studio 2008. It's Free