Fw: Urgent Opening

  • oracle@itsahmedabad.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 4:15 AM

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 4:48 PM
      Subject: Urgent Opening

      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM, anmol.samad@... <anmol.samad@...> wrote:

      Dear Prashant,

      Greetings from Softenger (India) Pvt Ltd.

      Softenger is one of the premier IT services company focusing on providing the latest cutting edge data center support for leading multinational banks and fortune 500 companies.
      Our Group provides services in management of large IT infrastructure. These services include:
      • System Administration (All flavors of UNIX and Windows O/S)
      • Database Administration (Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server)
      • Security evaluation and enhancement
      • Specialized software development
      • Corporate training in our area of specialization

      The group consists of
      Softenger (India) Pvt. Ltd. which has provided these services since 1990
      Softenger (Singapore) Pvt. Ltd. which has provided them since 2000.

      Our clients include large telecom and banking sector companies.

      To know more about our company and clients please visit our website www.softenger.com

      Note- You will be Permanent Payroll of Softenger India Pvt ltd and Deputed to Client Place at (Mumbai)

      REQUIREMENT:
      We are looking for Jr.Oracle DBA our clients based in Mumbai/Pune,
      Skills:
      Minimum Requirements:
      • 2+ years as a Jr Oracle DBA
      • Experience with Data Dictionary, Backup and Recovery, Performance tuning,
      • Experience with Oracle 9i/Oracle10g
      • Experience with Rman Backup, Oracle Architecture,
      • Experience in Handling Multiple databases
      • Knowledge of full lifecycle of Oracle DBA,
      • Exhibits excellent communication skills with all team members
      Job Location: Mumbai,
      Work Experience: 2+ years (Relevant Experience)

      Education Qualification: Should be holding a graduate degree.
      Desired Skills: Good written and oral communications skills

      If this requirement interests you then kindly send us your updated resume in word format at anmol.samad@... along with the following details as soon as possible:
      (These details are mandatory without these details your resume will not be processed)
      a) Your Name as on Passport:
      b) Total IT Experience: No. of Database Handling: Size of Database:
      c) Relevant Experience in current requirement:
      d) Current CTC:
      e) Current Net (Monthly take home salary):
      f) Expected CTC:
      g) Expected Net (Monthly take home salary):
      h) Joining Period (If Selected):
      i) Contact Details (Any 2 numbers):
      j) Position applied for):
      k) Current Company:
      l) Current Designation:
      m) How long he/she is working with the current company?:
      n) Willingness to Relocate to Mumbai(Any Other Kindly Mention) :

      We will speak to you shortly and discuss on how to get the best for your career.
      Please feel free to call us or write to us. All the information and discussion will be kept confidential, please be assured.
      Any inconvenience caused due to this mail is deeply regretted.

      Regards,
      Anmol Samad.
      Resource Executive
      Softenger India Pvt Ltd.
      Email ID:anmol.samad@...

      Disclaimer:
      The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Softenger India Pvt. Ltd (Anuprita.Parchure@..., #AP 800, G Block,, 1st Street,(Opp. Post Office), Anna Nagar, Chennai, TN - 600 040) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

      If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
      1. Report abuse by forwarding this email to: abuse@...
      2. You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.

      Please note that Naukri.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.

      To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search Update Your Resume Now

      Ads by Google
      Career Assessment TestsEmployment Advice

      Partner Sites
      Find your dream match on Jeevansathi.comGet career advice on asknaukri.com

      Buy/Sell/Rent Property on 99acres.comBuild your professional network on Brijj

      Click and get the best Airfares @ MMT!

      believed to be clean.