  • Sunil Trivedi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hi Friends,
      My company looking for people having expertise in Microsoft technology.

      Please send me your resume if you are having experience/expertise in Windows Server 2003, MS-SQL 2000/2005 and are interesting in technical support/monitoring activities.

      Fresher can also send resume.

      Regards,

      Sunil.
    • Sunil Trivedi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hi Friends,
        My company looking for people having expertise in Microsoft
        technology.

        Please send me your resume if you are having
        experience/expertise in Windows Server 2003, MS-SQL
        2000/2005 and are interesting in technical
        support/monitoring activities.

        Fresher can also send resume.

        Send me your resume on sunil_ahm@... and also let your friends for
        the same.