Re: [itsoracleteam] Relocating to Hydrabad

  • hardik desai
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      i am not working in amul
      i am woking in ne technologie pvt ltd at banjare hill

      Nirav Trivedi <na_trivedi@...> wrote:
      Hi Hardik,

      Thanks for your email.

      I am Nirav Trivedi, OCP 9i from ITS.

      Are you working in Amul, Anand? I gave online test of Amul before 15 days.

      My contact No. 9825617503.

      Awaiting your reply.

      Nirav Trivedi

      hardik desai <hardikkdesai@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi,
                  I am also at hydrabad.In NE technologies.
                      My contact No is 9898042502
               You can contact me...
      bye

      mehta amit <amit_cby@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Dear All

      Greetings from Amit-GCMMF, AMUL Ltd.

      Glad to inform you that I've been relocated to Hydrabad in SATYAM

      If any body is there pl. revert with their contact#

      Regards,
      Amit

      Do you Yahoo!?