6735Fwd: Requirement for Systems Analyst-Baroda

  • Harsh Shah
    May 11, 2014

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Agnihotri, Bhawana <Bhawana.Agnihotri@...>
      Date: Fri, May 9, 2014 at 6:00 PM
      Subject: Requirement for Systems Analyst-Baroda
      To: "Agnihotri, Bhawana" <Bhawana.Agnihotri@...>, "Gautam, Saurabh" <Saurabh.Gautam@...>

      Hi,

      This is Bhawana Agnihotri from Recruitment team at Allscripts. I came across your profile on naukri and found it interesting. We have an urgent requirement for Systems Analyst position based at our Baroda office, and was curious to know if you would be interested in applying for the role.

      Request you to kindly refer to the job description below for details:

      Job Description:-

      ·         experience in MS SQL Server

      ·         Good experience on writing stored procedures of MS SQL

      ·         Good experience on Developing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 / 2008 R2.

      ·         US Healthcare domain knowledge preferable

      Preferred:-

      ·         US Healthcare domain knowledge preferable

      ·         Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment.

      If interested then please send us your updated resume along with the requested information below at bhawana.agnihotri@.... Based on the profiles shortlisting, interviews would be conducted on weekdays.

      Information Required:

      Name:

      Current CTC:

      Expected CTC:

      Notice Period:

      Current Location:

      Rate yourself on skills required where 1 is Minimum and 5 is Maximum:

      1)      SQL (1-5)

      2)      RDBMS (1-5)

      3)      Communication Skills (1-5)

      Thanks in advance.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Bhawana Agnihotri | Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources
      Allscripts | EON Free Zone | MIDC, Kharadi Knowledge Park | Pune - 411 014 | Maharashtra, India

      +91 20 3057 8434
      +91 20 3057 8001 | F

      bhawana.agnihotri@... | www.allscripts.com

      We begin with our Clients and end with Results: Learn about Allscripts CLEAR Values

      A Connected Community of Health Matters…See why at www.youtube.com/allscriptstv

      Visit India Career Page