6717Microsoft Dynamics AX Information Required

  • Bhavik Rathod
    Apr 26, 2014
      Hello friends....

      I am Bhavik. I first of all regret to post irrelevant requirement but though you can help me at least through your reference.

      I am planning to learn Microsoft Dynamics AX. I am already working in another Epicor ERP but now want to switch it.

      If anyone knows good and genuine training center in India from where I can learn and get good exposure after completing course. If any one of yours friends have reference then at least you can let me know name...I will further inquire on this same.

      If its remote then would be great and fine.

      My only intention is to get practical knowledge with live scenario, with implementation experience, live issue etc.

      I hope to get some reply for you.

      Thanks for understanding.

      Best Regards,
      Bhavik M Rathod