6710Fwd: Job | MAR14-QMIC-PL/SQL-6- Aufait is looking for Senior PL/SQL developer (with exposure to Java) for a job opportunity in Qatar
- Apr 12, 2014---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aufait Technologies Pvt Ltd <careers@...>
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Subject: Job | MAR14-QMIC-PL/SQL-6- Aufait is looking for Senior PL/SQL developer (with exposure to Java) for a job opportunity in Qatar
Aufait Technologies Pvt Ltd (careers@...) is not on your Guest List| Approve sender | Approve domain
The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Aufait Technologies Pvt LtdExperience required for the Job: 3 - 7.5 yearsAnnual Salary of the Job: As per Industry standardsJob Location: Other - International Locations
Apply Now Reply
Aufait is looking for Senior PL/SQL developer (with exposure to Java) with minimum 5 years of experience and who can join immediately.
Terms & Conditions
- You are going to work at our client site in Doha, Qatar.
- The working days would be Sunday to Thursday.
- Accommodation, Local Transportation to the office, Medical Insurance & Visa would be provided.
- You would be sent to Qatar on 3 months visa initially and based on client's request and your performance, this might get converted into Residence Permit (RP) later. In case of 3 months visa, flight tickets would be provided for your travel to India once in every 3 months with a paid leave of maximum 5 working days. In case of RP, flight tickets would be provided once in a year.
- Family visa may not be provided if you are on 3 months visa.
- You should have a valid passport without Emigration Check Required (ECR) stamp. If ECR stamp is there in your passport please inform us in advance.
In the area of Database -
- Database architecture/design (logical/physical).
- Monitor and perform performance tuning and scaling.
- Write complex queries, stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
- Help developers to optimize queries, stored procedures and database design.
- Assist in defining, developing, managing, and testing maintenance plans for the database systems.
- Troubleshoot database issues on production and test servers.
In the area of Java/J2EE-
- Designing and developing software-based platforms according to product specifications while meeting strict deadlines. The design is expected to be done in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensure that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility etc) for now and for the future are achievable.
- Develop automated unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Participate in Peer reviews and Code review using Crucible tool.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
- 5+ years of database architecture/design (logical/physical), performance tuning and scaling experience.
- Solid experience with one or more database products such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS principles, database design and normalization.
- Experience with query design, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Experience working with ETL tools.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Java and automated unit testing. Java certification will be a plus.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in OO Design & programming (OO Design patterns).
- Good knowledge of web services, XML, SOAP
Nice to Have-
- UML (having an experience in Enterprise Architect tool is a plus)
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If the challenge interests you and your profile fits our description, please send across your resume to careers@... with the following details (It is mandatory):
- Your current CTC
- Your expected CTC
- Do you have a valid Passport?
- Your Notice Period
- Your Academics percentages SSC, HSC, UG & PG
- Your Skype ID
- Your updated resume in word format.
- Aufait Technologies Pvt Ltd. is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner which was listed as "Featured Emerging Company" by NASSCOM.
- Aufait works on disruptive technologies. Aufait is the India and Middle East partner for Yammer, the leading Enterprise Social Network Platform company recently acquired by Microsoft.
- Head Quartered in India, Aufait works for customers such as Microsoft, Oman Air, Intalio, Sutherland and Qatar Foundation among others. Please visit www.aufait.in to know more about us.
Aufait Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Is this job relevant to you? Yes No Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunitiesThe sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Aufait Technologies Pvt Ltd (madhumita@..., 1st floor,Fashion Tower Cherooty Road Calicut, KOZHIKODE, Kerala - 673001) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may: Forward this email to: compliance@... or you can Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact compliance@... for advise.
Update Your Resume Now to be on the top of Employer's Resume Search Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs directly in your inbox. Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)