6706FW: Opening at Metizsoft Solutions

  • Vvinay Gor
    Apr 10, 2014

      From: Metizsoft Solutions [mailto:metizsoft@...]
      Sent: 10 April 2014 12:31
      To: vinaygor@...
      Subject: Opening at Metizsoft Solutions

      Hello Vinay,

      We got your resume from our past database, we want to let you know that we have current openings for various positions if you or any of your friend is looking job for below post kindly forward this details to him/her.

      Exp Required - 6 Months+

      1. Business Development Executive - 2 Executives
      2. RoR Developers - 3 Developers
      3. PHP Developers - 3 Developers

      send resume at hr@... or contact us on +91 8733883399

      Thanks & Regards,

      Manthan Bhavsar

      The Complete Software Solution Provider
      www.metizsoft.com  | www.effectiveseopackages.com |
      www.designpoint.in

      we are expert in : VOLUSION | 3DCART BIGCOMMERCE | MAGENTO | JOOMLA | METATRADER PRESTRASHOP | MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

      This document and file(s) attached hereto may contain Metizsoft Solution's confidential information and is for use by intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use this information in any manner and delete this message from your computer after notifying the sender.