conference in Canada, May 2004

  • Anthony Pym
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
      17th CATS ANNUAL CONFERENCE

      University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, May 29-30-31, 2004

      TRANSLATION AND THE FUTURE OF HISTORY

      Call for papers at:

      http://www.uottawa.ca/associations/act-
      cats/Eng/congress/call_papers.htm
    • amitkoch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
        Dear Anthony,

        I have tried the website you mentioned and was informed that the university
        has a new server. Can you please help everyone find the new address?

        Have a lovely summer,
        Hannah

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
          --- In itit@yahoogroups.com, amitkoch <amitkoch@n...> wrote:
          > Dear Anthony,
          >
          > I have tried the website you mentioned and was informed that the
          university
          > has a new server. Can you please help everyone find the new
          address?

          Hi Hannah

          The URL is a long one with a hythen in it, so your browser thinks
          the address stops at the hyphen. I can only suggest that you cut-and-
          paste the whole address, or that CATS get shorter URLs.

          Here's the URL again: http://www.uottawa.ca/associations/act-
          cats/Eng/congress/call_papers.htm

          Best
          Anthony