Final Announcement - Certificate in Translation Teaching

  • DCKiraly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Dear colleagues,

      This is the final reminder concerning this year's Certificate in Translation Teaching seminar, to be held at the University of Vic in Vic, Spain, from June 9-20, 2003. The deadline for applications has been extended until April 11th. We already have a group of participants representing seven countries, but there is still room for a few more. In case you are interested in attending but thought you had missed the deadline, please check the course Website once more and contact the organisers as soon as possible.

      http://www.uvic.es/fchtd/translation_certificate.html

      Please don't hesitate to write me if you have questions about the course.

      Don Kiraly