Re: [itit] Fwd: VIU GRADUATE DIPLOMA

  • David Ashworth
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      My understanding from the advertisement for the course is that if the
      student is a bilingual in Japanese or Chinese and English, that will not
      be sufficient for him/her to enroll in the courses advertised, i.e. they
      must also know another (third) language, e.g. RUssian, Spanish or French.
      That may be pretty common in Europe for people to know three languages,
      but I doubt you will find many people in the Far East with the requisite
      language background. Too bad, since there are many students there who
      could benefit from such instruction.
    • Anthony Pym
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2002