Call for papers for ATA's Spanish Language Division conference

  • virginias_2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      CALL FOR PROPOSALS

      For ATA´s Spanish Language Division
      2nd Annual Conference Presentations
      San Antonio, Texas
      April 25-27, 2003

      Planning is now under way for the 2nd Annual ATA Spanish Language
      Division Conference. Join us!

      Do you follow a special translation method that gives great results?

      Have you come up with a great way to decipher legal documents?

      Do you have some insight that would benefit fellow translators?

      Has an idea for a presentation been going through your mind?

      Then, take this opportunity to share your knowledge with your
      colleagues in the ATA Spanish Language Division! You'll find a
      Proposal for an SPD Conference Presentation form on our Division's
      page at http://www.ata-spd.org/. Just complete the form and return it
      by August 1, 2002.

      Our 1st Annual SPD Conference was a wonderful success story. With your
      help, our 2nd Annual SPD Conference will be even bigger and better.
      Mark your calendar now!

      Questions? Contact:
      Virginia Perez-Santalla at virginiasps@...