The symposium ended, sort of

  • Anthony Pym
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      Our online symposium was supposed to end last Sunday, I believe. But
      some discussion is continuing, and we have no intention of censoring
      it. So let it roll on, at a leisurely pace if possible.

      We are writing up a summary of the discussion that took place up to
      last Sunday. The result will be posted to all in due course.

      Best to all,
      Anthony
    • W. Fred Roy III
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
        Thanks to you and all that participated.

        I enjoyed the discussions and would like to continue to participate,
        as I already have.

        Fred

        > Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
        > Refill any ink cartridge for less!