CIUTI Enhancing Skills for Teachers of Translation and Interpreting

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to let you know that CIUTI Professional Development Course: Enhancing Skills for Teachers of Translation and Interpreting will be held at london Metropolitan University in July 2013.

      For more information about the course please visit our page for short professional courses: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/depts/fssh/courses/shortcourses/home.cfm

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and my colleagues and I will send you further details.

      Best wishes,

      Alex

      Dr Alex Krouglov
      International Projects Coordinator and CIUTI Council Member
      TEMPUS Project Coordinator ENHANCEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM THROUGH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF ACADEMIC LEADERS (QAPD)
      Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
      London Metropolitan University

      Tel 44 (0)20 7320 1594
      Fax 44 (0)20 7320 1519
      a.krouglov@...
      krouglov@...

      www.londonmet.ac.uk
      www.qapd.uz
      http://ciuti.org

      The Faculty is a member of CIUTI and the London Consortium for Routes into Languages.
      The MA Translation is a member of the European Master's in Translation network (EMT).