Interpreting Research Summer School

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Dear colleagues

      Please see the link below for information about our interpreting research summer school, to be held at Heriot-Watt University in June this year.

      Please pass on to colleagues and in particular PhD students and early career researchers and practitioner-researchers. Apologies for any cross postings.

      http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/departments/languages-intercultural-studies/edinburgh-interpreting-research-summer-school.htm

      Best regards,

      Jemina

      Prof Jemina Napier
      Chair of Intercultural Communication
      Department of Languages & Intercultural Studies
      Heriot-Watt University
      Edinburgh