Survey on Training Needs

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      A couple of us here at Heriot-Watt University in the UK would like to see the university launch online course for translators and interpreters. In order to build a case for them, we need to show that translators and interpreters are actually interested in the idea. So, it would be really great if any practising translators and interpreters in this group could fill in the survey. Please also pass it on to any translators and interpreters you know and post to other groups.

      The link is here: http://tolu.na/PcsVPb

      The site uses cookies to reduce duplicates. Their T&Cs can be found here: http://www.quicksurveys.com/

      Thanks,

      Jonathan Downie
    • HD - Horacio R. Dal Dosso
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012

        Dear Johnatan:

        I am an English <> Spanish Certified Translator based in Argentina and a
        PhD candidate for the interuniversity program (Universitiy of
        Grananda/Heriot Watt University/Universidad Jaume I) on Translation,
        Societey and Communication.

        I have just finished the survey.
        There is a question (No. 2) I do not uderstand quite well. Why does it
        say: ?

        If you happen to launch these seminars, please let me know.

        Thank you.

        Saludos cordiales

        Saludos cordiales.

        *Horacio R. Dal Dosso