Videos of lectures in Hong Kong

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      OK, so this message is relayed for our friends in the PRC:

      --------------------

      Dear friends,

      We are pleased to announce that the video recording of the Translation Seminar by Professor Georges L. Bastin on "Translators' Deliberate Interventions" delivered in August 2012 is now available online (http://hkbulib.hkbu.edu.hk/record=b2648955) for public access at HKBUtube. HKBUtube is a service provided by the Hong Kong Baptist University Library to make available scholarly talks to the university community in support of teaching and learning with open access by all.

      Videos of our Translation Seminars Series and Public Lectures have been accessible online at HKBUtube since January 2009. For the full list of seminars and lectures, you may visit
      1) our HKBU Translation website (http://tran.hkbu.edu.hk, click "SEMINAR" on the top menu, select "Translation Seminar Series" or "Public Lecture and Seminars" on the side menu, then select the topic that is of interest to you from the list and view the online video by clicking "On-line video at HKBUtube"), or
      2) HKBUtube (http://www.hkbu.edu.hk/lib/hkbutube/) where you can search and watch all available online videos (click "CTN" under ARTD for "Scholarly Talks").

      Thank you for your kind attention.

      Best Regards,
      Centre for Translation