Fw: survey

  • Meri Vlashi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012
      Dear all,

      I have been gently asked by a translator colleague, who is working on an M.A. dissertation on MT Systems Evaluation, to invite all the professionals in the domain of translation and publishing to fill in a survey she is conducting for research purposes.
      Please find below the link to the aforementioned survey to be completed.

      I would like to thank you all in advance for your collaboration,
      Best Regards,

      Meri Vlashi

      Translator & M.A. Student in NLP&HLT
      Université de Franche-Comté- Besançon

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       (Apologies for duplicate postings)

      Are you a professional, a lecturer or a student in the field of Translation and Localisation? Have you heard of machine translation, post-edition, translation memories, corpora concordancers or subtitles' translation? Then let's see how techie are you!

      The goal of this study is to understand the current and real deployment of Translation Technologies in order to determine the trends and needs of Translation professionals and students. The results may encourage an improvement and investment in developing better tools and software for Translation.

      We would like you to support this effort by taking the time to complete our survey.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/use_of_translation_technologies

      Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or comments: use[dot]translation[dot]technologies[at]gmail[dot]com.

      Please feel free to forward this email and encourage your colleagues to participate.

      Thank you for your help with this initiative.

      Use of Translation Technologies Survey Team
      University of Wolverhampton
      Université de Franche-Comté

    • RIVIERA & PROVENZA TRANSLATIONS
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012