ATA Compass

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      From compass@...:

      The American Translators Association is delighted to release the first issue of The ATA Compass, a new e-publication designed specifically to help buyers of translation and interpreting get the most for their money. We think you'll enjoy it—and we'd welcome your feedback:
      http://www.atanet.org/compass/newsletter_july_2010.php

      In our inaugural issue, Tom Adams, CEO of the highly successful language-learning company Rosetta Stone, discusses the critical role of exports in the U.S. economic recovery and the value of language and customer relations in international trade. Read more now.

      The ATA Compass will contain practical, hands-on information for language services consumers. Each issue can be read in just a few minutes—an easy way to learn more about buying smart when looking for translation and interpreting services. The Compass will be published four to six times a year.

      Subscription is strictly opt-in and absolutely free. To continue receiving The ATA Compass, click here and follow the simple instructions to join our readership. If you choose not to subscribe, do nothing and we'll take you off our distribution list. And please feel free to pass The Compass on to any contacts who might be interested.

      American Translators Association

      225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 590

      Alexandria, VA 22314

      compass@...

      For additional information on getting the most for your translation budget, take a minute to read Translation: Getting It Right:
      http://www.atanet.org/compass/newsletter_july_2010.php

      And be sure to watch for the next issue of The ATA Compass in your inbox