NEW POST: LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN INTERPRETING

  • alex.krouglov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      We welcome applications for the advertised post:

      LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN INTERPRETING

      Faculty of Humanities, Arts, Languages & Education
      LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY

      Salary: £31,503-£38,469/£37,137-£46,767 per annum inclusive
      You will be responsible for teaching modules in Interpreting within our degree programmes in MA Interpreting and Public Service Interpreting as well as being responsible for providing student learning and support. You will work closely with the Interpreting Course Leader and contribute to the administration of modules and to course planning and development as required.

      You will have native or near native knowledge of two languages, one of which is English and a post-graduate or a recognised professional qualification in Interpreting as well as professional experience as an interpreter. Recent experience in the teaching of Public Service Interpreting at postgraduate level and a good research track record in the field of Interpreting are considered essential, as are excellent organisational and interpersonal qualities.

      For an informal discussion please contact Alex Krouglov, Associate Dean, Faculty of Humanities, Arts, Languages and Education (A.Krouglov@...)

      Ref: 9A0506PC

      Closing date for applications: 25 August 2009

      To apply for the post and for further information, please visit our website at the link below and quote the reference number.

      Further Details:
      http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/staff/e-recruitment/